Common Core Mathematics is the most comprehensive Common Core State Standards-based mathematics curriculum available today.
- The modules are sequenced and paced to support the teaching of mathematics as an unfolding story that follows the logic of mathematics itself.
- They embody the instructional "shifts" and the standards for mathematical practice that are fundamental to the CCSS.
- Each module contains a sequence of les- sons that combine conceptual understanding, fluency, and application to meet the demands of each topic in the module.
- Formative assessments are included to support data-driven instruction.
- The modules are written by teams of master teachers and mathematicians.
Alguns elementos da equipa do projeto:
Os livros do currículo são comercializados em: eu.wiley.com
Maior parte do currículo está disponível, em versão, "draft" em engageny.org
Eis os que estão atualmente disponíveis:
Module 1: Relationships Between Quantities and Reasoning with Equations
Module 2: Descriptive Statistics
Module 3: Linear and Exponential Relationships
Module 4: Expressions and Equations
Module 5: A Synthesis of Modeling with Equations and Functions
Module 1: Congruence, Proof, and Constructions
Module 2: Similarity, Proof, and Trigonometry
Module 3: Extending to Three Dimensions
Module 4: Connecting Algebra and Geometry through Coordinates
Module 5: Circles With and Without Coordinates
Module 1: Polynomial, Rational, and Radical Relationships
Module 2: Trigonometric Functions
Module 1: Complex Numbers and Transformations
Module 2: Vectors and Matrices
Module 3: Rational and Exponential Functions
Para mais livros sobre currículo de matemática procurar em: link